#Top Tip 1
In sales and business, remembering information and advice can be challenging.
Here are some techniques to improve your memory:
- Write things down & rehearse the information (study for 30–50 mins with 10 min break)
- Chunk information into smaller notes and revisiting the key points
- Use acronyms to remember key benefits or features for your business or others.
#Top Tip 2 – Useful during client pitches
- Use storytelling (effective for your memory and your clients)
- Don’t forget to mention case studies, statistics/figures (easy to remember)
- Read more/listen to podcasts to understand the business environment and industries
#Top Tip 3 – How to improve memory retention?
- Learn when experiencing good smells, as the smell sense has the biggest link to memory
- Exercise helps with memory retention
- Practice until perfect! (Working memory)
Jamie works with companies globally to enhance the employee’s B2B selling capabilities for generating and converting prospects. Jamie also improves the sales process and strategy to increase your gross sales by winning and retaining clients.
Jamie Martin BSc (Hons), PGCert (Managing Director & Founder)
Correct Careers Coaching – An award-winning Modern Sales Training and Sales Strategy Business.
Jamie@correctcareerscoaching.com and 07599 332178