Objective: To create an All-Star LinkedIn profile (and reasons for this)
Optimising the LinkedIn settings effectively
Personalising your unique elements for a brand image
What to include and what not to include in each section!
Individual activity – To update their personal profile during this session
(Handout provided: LinkedIn Profile Guide)
Outcome: A professional & credible LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn prioritises All-Star profiles
Stage 2: LinkedIn Searching
Objective: To know how to use the various search functions on LinkedIn
Recap regarding the LinkedIn profile stage (checking updates have been done)
Learning how to search for target clients, their customers, and their competitors!
The importance of your LinkedIn connections and the Do’s and Don’ts of LinkedIn
Groups – which ones to join and how to engage with like-minded people
Individual/group activity – Generate a list of potential clients to contact
Outcome: Using the LinkedIn network to identify and find your future clients
Stage 3: Social Media Marketing
Objective: To embrace social media marketing to enhance credibility and branding
What content to post for your target market – How, what, why, and when?
Your SSI and the application of this LinkedIn metric
The message of your social media posts and developing a series of posts
Group activity – Create a post together in small groups and post on to LinkedIn, i.e., promoting a specific service/product
(Handouts provided: Best Post Timings and Weekly Post Strategy)
Outcome: Improve your SSI scores
Stage 4: The LinkedIn Sales Funnel
Objective: Use LinkedIn as a social selling tool, understanding the process from connection to conversion with a LinkedIn member
Utilising LinkedIn to research your future clients and build relationships prior to calls/meetings
A 10-step framework for engaging and converting new prospects
Including how and when to private message clients for a response
Individual activity – Send a private message to a client to arrange a meeting
(Handout provided: LinkedIn Message Guide)
Outcome: How to write private messages to prospects that turn in to meetings!
“I’ve been a user for many years and still learned a few useful tips!” (November 2023)
“Great workshop, highly recommended. Thank you, Jamie. We’ve already started to implement what we learned this week.”
“Thanks for the LinkedIn info. I’ve updated my profile as a result!!!”
“My inbox is full of messages and replies, which has all come from commenting on posts.”
Within 2-3 weeks – Mike’s LinkedIn professional connections grew by 6%.
Stage 5 (Bonus Session): The Company Page on LinkedIn
Objective: To understand how to maximise the elements on the LinkedIn company page. As well as the differences between a company page and personal LinkedIn page.
Create, edit, and transform your LinkedIn company page
A technique to grow your company page followers!
Top tips for using both your personal profile and company page
“One year on and we are posting regularly with better content and we have a 600% increase in followers to our company page.”
Sales/Recruitment Training & Consulting:
(For businesses; employers and employees)
• Employee retention and engagement (People Development)
• Sales strategy & sales processes • Sales training and coaching (sales support of new & existing employees for new business conversion, client relationship management, lead generation, negotiation, customer service, sales & marketing, Sales Psychology and using social media for prospecting)
• Onboarding and recruitment training • Sales and recruitment documents (training plans, job specification, job advertising, interview process, psychometrics, counter offers and, headhunting) • Performance / Skills coaching
(For businesses and individuals)
• Outplacement or redeployment for businesses • Career consultation and coaching activities • Presentation guidance, Interview support, CV & Cover letter guidance • Job hunting techniques and social media profiles
* Career and life coaching also for sole traders and consumers
Coaching Millennials and Leaders:
(For Millennial employees within a Company: focusing on Middle Management to C-level)
• Goal and strategy analysis • Objectives (company and personal) reviews • Self-awareness and unlocking potential • Mindset and leadership development