…The tenth in this series:
Problem solving… for Sales/Account Executives, #SDR’s/BDR’s, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, CEO’s, Managing Directors
⚙ ⚙ ⚙
In the sales environment, we all face conversion challenges…
Challenges SDR’s/Sales Professionals face:
– Your client is already working with someone else (usually a competitor of yours)
👉 Does your competitor provide all the services/products you do? Could your prospect work with you on one element to start?
– They have not got the time to explain their needs/problems to someone new
👉 If you are engaging, your prospect has time – find out when is more convenient? Or what is hindering their business initiatives early in your correspondence with them.
– They have a requirement for your services, but not at present (or so they tell you)
👉 A business environment changes daily. Agree on a timely follow-up process with the prospect to keep in contact regarding any updates on their needs.
⚙ ⚙ ⚙
– Probe and ask open questions to overcome objections
– Be an active listener!
– Build rapport – You need to be unforgettable to your prospect
– Needs-based sell
– Understand the prospect’s communication style and personality
– Be adaptable, brave, and agile: It is about your prospect during the buying process (and not your goals/targets)
⚙ ⚙ ⚙
Remember – Identify your client’s problems to needs-based sell and deliver a personalised solution.
#salesexecutive #businessdevelopmentmanager #salestraining